Tucson Divorce Lawyer Our Family Law Practice | Ketti McCormick, Esq.
At the law office of Ketti McCormick, Esq., we provide reliable and assertive legal representation to individuals and U.S. military members who have been faced with emotional and financially challenging family law matters, like divorce.
We want to help you resolve your complicated legal issues in the least litigious and most cost- effective manner possible. During a friendly and confidential consultation, we will work with you to learn about your circumstances and help you understand the most beneficial legal steps to take to achieve your goals.
Protecting Your Rights and Your Best Interests in Your Family Law Matters
Established in 2009 by Tucson divorce lawyer Ketti McCormick, our comprehensive Pima County family law firm is committed to protecting your rights and your interests in negotiating and litigating family and domestic law matters involving:
- Divorce and spousal maintenance: Ketti McCormick, Esq., represents individuals in contested and uncontested divorces. We can help you resolve a wide range of associated issues, including child custody, child support, spousal maintenance and complex financial issues. Our lawyer is also well versed in military family law, and offers experienced legal advocacy to active U.S. military members involved in divorce litigation while deployed.
- Division of assets: Our firm will work with you to ensure that your rights are protected during the division of marital assets and debts in your divorce case. Over the years, Ketti McCormick has helped our clients with highly complex financial matters involving businesses and overseas property.
- Custody and parenting time: We realize that child custody agreements are often one of the most disputed matters in divorce, and we can help you protect your parental rights and your child’s best interests throughout the entire process. We also assist clients with custody modifications and enforcement.
- Child support: Attorney Ketti McCormick will represent you in your child support matters and help you understand how the Arizona child support guidelines will be used to determine support in your case. We also assist clients with establishing paternity in order to receive support, support modifications and enforcement.
- Mediation: Not all disputes need to be resolved in court. Attorney Ketti McCormick will skillfully assist in communication and peacefully guide negotiations to reach an agreement.
- Juvenile delinquency and dependency cases
- Domestic violence
- Determination of guardianship
- Adoption issues
Contact Our Arizona Divorce Lawyer Today
We invite you to contact the law office of Ketti McCormick, Esq., at 520-336-7380 when you need thorough and effective legal representation in your Arizona divorce case or other family law matters. We represent clients in Tucson and throughout southern Arizona. Our law office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and evening and weekend appointments by request. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. Our firm offers interpretation services for our deaf clients.
Need something else? Use our Contact Us page.